Sphere Mounting Rings and Plates (ACC-104, ACC-105)
The Mounting Ring and Plate set provides a convenient, lightweight, cost-effective means to add a payload deck to the interior of your 10-inch and 17-inch glass instrument housings.
- A proven and secure means to mount battery packs, data loggers, camera systems, and other components to the interior of your sphere. The durable, flexible joints never point-load glass, while firmly holding your equipment;
- Large, powder coat aluminum plate can be quickly laid out, drilled or tapped;
- SS bolts secure the plate to the ring;
- Through-hull connectors can be positioned below plate for short cable runs; and
- Readily available from stock.
The ring can also be bonded to the exterior of the glass making a convenient means to attach the glass housing to a larger vehicle structure, or add exterior peripheral packages.
Recommended adhesive is 3M™ Marine 5200 Fast Cure Adhesive-Sealant.
Material: PVC, Grey
17” ring dimensions: 12-3/4” OD x 1/2” thick, 6ea ¼-20 tapped mounting holes
10” ring dimensions: 6” OD x 3/8” thick, 4ea 10-32 tapped mounting holes
Material, 6061-T6 Al, powder coat
17” plate dimension: 12-3/4” OD x 1/8” thick (nom)
10” plate dimension: 6”OD x 3/32” thick (nom)
Mounting Ring, 17”: ACC-104-17
Mounting Plate, 17”: ACC-105-17
Mounting Ring, 10”: ACC-104-10
Mounting Plate, 10”: ACC-105-10